What a way to start the weekend

I was really hoping this was a parody site, but unfortunately, it isn't
http://www.oglio.com/richardcheese/rchome.htm

If these work, I need a few dozen
http://www.crewtags.com/goohf.html

This is clever, funny, in bad taste, and therefore irresistible
http://www.babyexchange.ro/

I wonder if we can get this with the CERIAS logo on it?
http://www.ccusa.net/tp/

Now here's a contest I might be able to win. And I've developed a crush on Nicole.
http://www.thespark.com/science/fat/

Time flies when you're having fun
http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/pitchdrop/pitchdrop.shtml
http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/media/drop.htm

Waaay too much free time (and too many Legos)
http://surrealist.custard.org/lego/dead/

I've had days like this, but only in California
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/skeletons/film_detail/0,1263,204155,00.html

Sick and wrong and adept at the ways of Cisco
http://routergod.com/

This is where I hide the subscriber list to web-heads
http://WWW.Androusa.com

Somehow, I doubt his mother thought of this when he said he'd be a whiz at business
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/WolfFiles/wolffiles135.html

Ironically, the *coverage* is also better than broadcast news (and they're Canadian)
http://www.nakednews.com/

This is an entirely different form of impact from the above
http://janus.astro.umd.edu/astro/impact.html

This page is so much better if you don't read the textual explanations
http://fn2.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~kendoll/Faces.htm

I wish my students were so inventive and literate when challenged
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/defenestrate/answers.html

That perfect Christmas gift, if only you could think of someone to give it to
http://www.coldwarartifact.com/

Some people have way too much fun
http://www.srl.org/

Every firm needs an option 7.   So does CERIAS.
http://www.nationalpost.com/search/story.html?f=/stories/20001020/435126.html

Houston , we have a problem
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/shuttle_toiletmalfunction001019.html

I can't wait to be able to get this with my Whopper and onion rings
http://smh.com.au/news/0010/16/pageone/pageone14.html

Way too much time on his....thumbs
http://www.thumb.com/

When next hunting dinosaurs....