For this weekend

Why you won't park near a hydrant -- twice.
 http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/6/2/4/16358624.jpg

If Dan Quayle worked for the highway department
http://www.stargate.com/~mark/images/SHCOOL.jpg

All too familiar
http://sendingfun.com/3bears/flash.asp

There's a joke here about receiving a fax, but you probably already know it
http://www.thestandard.com/article/display/0,1151,19264,00.html

Does everything need to be a competitive sport?
http://www.letsmow.com/

Now this is how I want to study math!
http://www.geekporn.com/freetourpictures/photo2.htm

First was WWJD?  Now WWJE -- What would Jesus eat?
http://www.jesus-diet.com/

Passover games
http://biblicalholidays.com/Passover/10_plagues_actvity.htm

Christmas is coming!
http://www.pooppals.com/

This explains why my sofa is pregnant
http://www.furnitureporn.com/

This is worth sending again, if I did it once.  I can't remember.  Got a dime?
http://www.tackymail.com/html/sparechange.htm

This should eat up some of your spare time.
http://www.fistfulayen.com/games/sausage/cinema/

I wish I could get someone concerned with my health....
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_75473.html?nav_src=newsIndexHeadline

They deserve to be caught
http://www.electricferret.com/bozo/